Long Gambeson with Side Buckles
Make your own medieval experience with one of our gambesons. This gambeson is made from cotton, buckles up both sides and laces closed at the front collar. The sleeves are sewn at the top of the shoulder but are split under the armpit. This gives the arms a greater range of movement while allowing the gambeson to fit a wider range of bodies.
MEASUREMENT CHART (in centimeters)
(1) Width under the arm pits.
(2) Length of the full sleeve.
(3) Length from shoulder to bottom of the coat.
(4) Circumference of sleeve at the upper end.
(5) Circumference of sleeve at the wrist.
(6) Width at the waist.
(7) Width at the bottom of the coat.
(8) Circumference of the neck line.