LARP Gambeson With Detachable Sleeves
These gambesons have been used for display and are second quality.
The red and white and XXL is x display and second quality.
The red XXL has long sleeves only (the short sleeves are missing) and second quality.
This LARP gambeson features detachable sleeves so that the gambeson can be worn without sleeves as a vest for hot days as well as with short sleeves and long sleeves. Each gambeson includes a set of short and long sleeves. A good gambeson for the hot Australian climate when historical accuracy is not required.
The armpit is also open on the bottom to allow for increased ventilation and mobility. It is closed at the front with a set of brass buckles and matching leather straps.
This gambeson is made from layers of quilted cotton and padded on the interior with cotton felt. The natural fabric allows the gambeson to breath better and is more comfortable for the wearer compared to cheaper synthetic polyester-filled and lined gambesons.
MEASUREMENT CHART (in centimeters)
(1) Width under the arm pits (double for circumference).
(2) Length of the full sleeve.
(3) Length from shoulder to bottom of the coat.
(4) Circumference of sleeve at the upper end.
(5) Circumference of sleeve at the wrist.
(6) Width at the waist at the front (double for circumference).
(7) Width at the bottom of the coat (double for circumference).
(8) Circumference of the neck line.
(9) Length of the Half Sleeves.